Recipe Review: You've probably heard me mention Jess Ainscough a few times now. Jess and Connie Chapman (a life of perfect days) were my first introduction to Green Smoothies! The other day as I was unpacking some recipe books I remembered I had the Green Mo Revolution recipe book printed out and made this one from one of Jess' readers. I highly recommend singing up for the Green Mo Revolution as well as checking out Connie's post.
Cooking time: 5 – 10 minutes Serves: 1 - 2
Preheat oven: Blender only
- Alkaline Water*
- 1 banana
- 1 pear
- Handful of frozen raspberries or strawberries
- Handful of kale leaves
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
1. Wash and prep all ingredients
2. Add everything to blender and whiz until smooth
3. Add more water for desired consistency
4. Serve immediately
* I just used tap water. I don't have a filter at home either.
Try all the recipes!