Recipe Review: This dish is great for entertaining, presented as a centre piece; each guest can pull off a segment for themselves. We bought a smaller piece of salmon and served it with broccoli and a small side salad.
Cooking time: 15 – 25 minutes Serves: 4 - 6
Preheat oven: 225°
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sriracha sauce*
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 1/4 lbs (~575g) salmon fillet, skin removed
- 2 Tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro
1. In a bowl, whisk together juice, zest, syrup, sriracha and salt.
2. Place salmon in a baking dish lined with parchment paper; pour lime-maple mixture over top. Roast salmon until cooked through and flaky, 15 minutes.
3. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve.
I forgot to buy the cilantro (coriander) to sprinkle on top! But it would work well so don't forget it.