Recipe Review: This was tasty! I've never had un-cooked rhubarb before and this was a great way to try it! Only pity was the meat we had it with was really strong (meant to be Turkey but look how dark it is?) would have been better with chicken as was originally suggested.
Cooking time: 30 – 40 minutes Serves: 2 - 4
Preheat oven: n/a
- 1 1/2 cups diced rhubarb
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries, stems removed
- 1 Jalapeno seeded and diced
- juice from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro plus more for garnish
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
1. In a medium mixing bowl, toss together the rhubarb, strawberries, jalapeno, lime juice cilantro and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
2. Refrigerate while grilling chicken.
3. To serve, top each chicken breast with rhubarb salsa and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Nope, got nothing.