Recipe Review: This recipe is delicious hot but is very rich so we put half of it in the fridge to have another night. This time however I was compelled to experiment with it as a mousse. You can't really see in the photo but it's layered with strawberries and I served it with extra strawberries for dipping.
Cooking time: 5 minutes Serves: 2
Preheat oven: No cooking required.
- 1 serve of left-over Chocolate Peanut Butter Hot Cocoa
- 1 punnet of strawberries, 4 - 6 sliced for layering
1. In two small dessert dishes alternate layers of Chocolate and slices of strawberries
2. Top with pistachios or other decoration
3. Serve with whole strawberries for dipping
Variations / Suggestions:
Try a light dusting of cinnamon or cardomom over the top for extra spice.