Recipe Review: I was going to just make Brussels Sprouts to go with our sausages but as I was getting ready to make it I wondered if this recipe would work for pumpkin too. So I tried it. As you know, pumpkin goes lovely and caramelized but it is something else caramelized with maple & sriracha! You have to give this a go.
Cooking time: 40 – 50 minutes Serves: 2 - 4
Preheat oven: 200°c / 400°f
- 450g (1 pound) Brussels sprouts (about 20 sprouts), sliced into halves
- 300g (11 ounces) Pumpkin cut into ½-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the maple syrup and sriracha and whisk together well. Toss in the vegetables and toss thoroughly to coat.
3. Pour the vegetable mixture on the baking sheet and spread out evenly.
4. Bake for 30 – 40 minutes until the sprouts are tender on the inside and crispy on the outside and pumpkin is cooked well.
5. Serve and enjoy!
I think it would work with lots of roast veggies!